Call for Proposals
Call for Proposals for PyCon CZ 23 is closed since 30 June.
If you’ve sent a proposal
We’re currently evaluating all the submissions we’ve received and will notify you via email as soon as possible, within a few weeks at most.
Thank you for you patience.
If you didn’t send a proposal
We’re sorry but we’re really closed this year. You might want to subscribe to our newsletter, so you don’t miss the deadline the following year.
How do we choose?
- We accept submissions up until the deadline.
- Our committee, consisting of around 10 members, independently evaluates each submission based on the provided descriptions. Each submission receives a rating that is averaged to a single number. Some of the things we’re considering include:
- Fit between the topic and the audience
- Clarity of the submission
- A coherent idea about the contents of the talk/workshop
- Engagement which the talk/workshop will generate
- The highest-scoring submissions will be accepted. Additionally, at this stage, we consider:
- Overall fit with the program
- Variety: we choose the better scoring talk about the same topic
- Depth and breadth of topics
- Financial requirements (our budget is not unlimited)
- We notify all applicants of the results via email.