Introduction to data analytics with Pandas
a talk by Alexander Hendorf
Pandas is the Swiss-Multipurpose Knife for Data Analysis in Python. With Pandas dealing with data-analysis is easy and simple but there are some things you need to get your head around first as Data-Frames and Data-Series.
The talk with provide an introduction to Pandas for beginners and cover
- reading and writing data across multiple formats (CSV, Excel, JSON, SQL, HTML,…)
- statistical data analysis and aggregation.
- work with built-in data visualisation
- inner-mechanics of Pandas: Data-Frames, Data-Series & Numpy.
- how to work effectively with Pandas
Alexander's professional carrer was always about digitalisation: starting from vinyl records in the nineties to to advanced data analytics nowadays.
He's program chair of Europe's main Python conference EuroPython, one of the 25 mongoDB masters and a regular contributor to the tech community. He has spoken at many international conferences in Silicon Valley, New York, London, Florence or Kiew.
He's working at Königsweg a consultancy for start-ups and the industry. Königsweg enhances your entrepreneurial impact through the development and implementation of high-performing transformation strategies across all business divisions.
All speakers and talks